Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Long weekend catch up

Well as much as I enjoyed the long weekend and having sleep in I'm happy to have school back again today. Had Steven and his battle ship addiction for most of the weekend, making computer ship/war noises. Stevens homework at the moment every day is to write 4-5 sentences about what he did after school or in the weekend. So out of the whole weekend guess what he wrote about..........YIP battle ships and computer games. Its such a annoying addiction, most of his addictions I can handle but this one is driving me insane.

It seems that Stevens addiction is Liam's addiction too, and here is Liam's weekend story about the computer. I do love his picture and how neat and re able his writing is. I don't know why but at school their writing books have no lines and his, well not just his but most of the kids have big messy writing.


Anyway on a happier note I got some lovely mail today. This is my last ever order from Scrapbook Essential, very exciting when I saw that yellow van come down my driveway and came to the door with a brown pizza box.....so here it is my last order and the goodies that were inside(some have been removed so that Miss Tanya Watson doesn't pop over to my blog and see her present before she gets it,LOL). A big thank you to Meg for all the wonderful goodies you have supplies me with and your wonderful website which will be missed alot. The website with all the challenges has made me a better scrapbooker and I have grown and more willing to try new scrapbooking ideas....and the addiction grows,LOL.


And to end the post another picture of my sleeping baby boy. I just cant get enough photos of my boys sleeping they look so peaceful, ready to start a new day.

Check out the toy collection...these are his four bedtime toys that have to go to bed with him every night...he has hippo who was his eye patch buddy, rabbit who he got for Easter, giraffe who I got him when he was a baby and last is yellow lion who he hasn't named yet but he had a rattle in him so when Liam and his 4 friends come into my room at night I hear him coming now,LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well then thats no fun is it hahaha lucky only one more day to wait YAY

Anonymous said...

just as well you removed the birthday goodies from your sister....lots of nice goodies you have there. Love the photo of Liam and his friends. All children go through that stage of big messy writing, it does get better lol.

Anonymous said...

Some nice goodies there!
Cute photo of Liam sleeping as well. I also love the sleeping pics, they are so quiet and perfect when they're asleep, LOL!

Trace said...

Children need to get strong arm, hand and finger muscles (fine motor control) before they have the added pressure of keeping their writing on/between the lines, they also have to understand the language of postions (under, over, below etc), this is why they don't have lines at this age -to much pressure. Looks like you had fun shopping at SE!

Anonymous said...

They always look so good when they sleep, don't they! Looks like a good collection from SE. I got my last pizza box last week too. The end of an era.

Anonymous said...

Lots of goodies to play with there.

I love the sleep photos too and have done the kids at various stages over the years with their particular friends. Very cute.