Friday, 6 June 2008

Creative Friday

Okay have been catching up on a few layouts that have been started and sitting waiting for me to finish off. So today was the day, I have a few challenges for a couple of website that are coming up but I wanted to finish this small pile off first. At the moment I LOVE chipboard and most pages that I do have a chipboard something on it, usually title or arrow,lol. But the possum eyes layout has no chipboard and I really like it. I went back to using some creative memories stickers that I have had for some time now and I think they look great...so this might be a start of a sticker addiction, but I wont hold my breath, LOL.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you are a scrapping machine....love what you created...

Anonymous said...

Wowsers, you have been busy!! Great work, all the layouts are fab!

Anonymous said...

You sure have been busy finishing things off, they all look good.

Angela said...

Wow, you have been busy, good job, love the possum eyes one, might have to scrap lift that one.

Anonymous said...

woohoo - wow - you are on a roll! Awesome work

Trace said...

You certainly have been busy Alison.