Saturday, 21 June 2008

Sleepy Head

Well after a long night last night with Liam not going to sleep till after midnight he was well and truely tired tonight and was ready for bed and asleep before 7pm. He went to sleep on the floor at the doorway and was watching me on the computer...so cute so had to get some photos.

too cute, love kids feet

back in bed for the night hopefully

And a few of this weeks goodies...I'm really loving the K&Co Urban Rhapsody range and I'm looking forward to getting some up to date photos of myself with my boys to do the Rhapsody mini album.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely cute photos! Amazing that he can sleep on the floor, I so couldn't do that! I guess kids can sleep anywhere, huh?

Anonymous said...

They sure can sleep anywhere - he must have been real tired!

Mrs Frizz said...

Tuckered out takes on a whole new meaning ... crikey!!!

Love your papers and layout in the next post ... very nice!!!

Trace said...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your lovely stash of goodies there. So cute how kids can sleep anywhere - am always amazed when we go to speedway at the amount of kids who can sleep through the noise LOL!