Tuesday, 10 June 2008

I'm so Proud of you

Todays creation is a layout of Liam when he got up infront of the school and did his poem. The circle is a CD that has got a video clip of him both at home and at school doing his poem, the I covered it with some paper and added my journalling onto that. I dont know if you can tell from the photo but he was so nervous but did really well. He was upset that he didnt get a placing but I told him that in my eyes he came first. And for Liam this was such a big thing for him to do, 6months ago he would never have got up there infront of everyone and Im so proud of him for doing that and giving it ago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam, thats an awesome effort. Go you!!! Alison what a great way to record such an amazing and outstanding effort. Love the way you covered the cd with your journalling.

Anonymous said...

Now thats a great to preserve the memory - not only a scrapbook page but the CD as well. Well done and WTG Liam.

Anonymous said...

Well done Liam. Great layout and an awesome memory.

Anonymous said...

WTG Liam!! You're a superstart, buddy!

Alison, I just love that you included a CD with video footage, and what a fun idea to journal on it. Love it!!

Trace said...

Way to go Liam, you did yourself and your Mum proud.