Friday, 27 June 2008

I thought since yesterday I have some younger photos of Liam that today I would share some of Steven. This first one is to carry on with the Liam sleeping on the floor photos and some of the comments I have had about how kids sleep in weird places,LOL well this is Steven I think he was about 9months old and fast asleep. i really don't know how he managed to go to sleep like this...must have been very tired is all I can say.

The highchair sleeping beauty is Liam and the sofa and monkey sleeping beauty is Steven. This is the last photo of Steven before he became a big brother.

Look at all the hair Steven had and curls too...so cute

And check out that smile/giggle.....what was he laughing at? He found Liams little baby cry very amusing

An this is Liam's last night photo...lol he took a blanket this time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Steven and Liam look quite similar as littlies ... but you're right about Steven having lots of curls. It's a shame they don't stay forever after they've been cut off a few times ... Tyler's have pretty much gone now too.

Anonymous said...

Haha - Aaron just spotted Liam lying on the floor and said "thats what I do".

Trace said...

Cute photos Alison. I have your snowman stamps for you. We are in Waiuku tomorrow so if DH isn't too tired we will quickly drop them into you sometime after lunch (we are spending the morning shifting a friend) and if not I will post them out. Please consider them a RAK from me.

Anonymous said...

Oh those are seriously cute _ ummm how can a squished like that be comfortable at all LOL

Love the fact he took a blanket this time hee hee - they know what they like is all I can say :)