Saturday, 7 June 2008

Celebrity Challenge No.1-Jennifer McGuire

Okay here is my take on the 1st celebrity challenge by Jennifer McGuire over at The Sketch Book. I turned this into a double layout and love how it has come together. After doing that last layout with the vine I cut out I'm now loving the affect of cutting vines/swirls out of paper(thanks Janine aka mummymoo for that as my latest addiction,LOL). Now when i go to buy paper I look for anything with a swirl that i might be able to cut out so look out for more swirls to come. Also look this is another layout and no chipboard, more stickers for the title


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great take on the sketch, especially turning it into a double. Love all the hand cutting!

Anonymous said...

Well done and a double as well. Love autumn pictures. I have a thing for swirls as well and have just used the last of my grungeboard ones so will have to start looking for more.

Trace said...

Great take on the sketch Alison. It looks really balanced and well done on the hand cutting, it must have taken you ages!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and its a double - well done!!

Anonymous said...

WOW a double well done it looks awesome and you have the patience of a saint to cut out all those swirls :) awesome work !!