Monday, 23 June 2008

Girls night in challenge

Here is what I came up with for the Girls night in challenge over at Stampin' Scrap. The challenge was to use material and sewing on a layout. So I dragged the sewing machine out and dusted it, as it has been some time since I used it last. The material was given to me awhile ago, so it was nice to get to use some of that. The sewing isn't the best and i really should get some scrap paper and just try different settings and things to get use to using it.

Looks like its a great day for more decluttering and sorting today since this rain looks like its here to stay.

The boys have been home all weekend and I'm so tired....Steven hasn't been sleeping very well at all and going to sleep late and then waking up early and he can survive on very little sleep but I'm afraid I need more that what hes allowing me to have. Hopefully I will catch up on some sleep tonight with Steven away for the night. And I don't know whats up with Liam but he keeps going to sleep on his pillow on the floor....very strange children I have. Normally its Steven that sleeps anywhere but his bed and for years Steven would sleep either on the floor with no blankets other times under his bed(which I must say made it near impossible to get him out and put him back in bed)and he use to pull his mattress half way of the bed like a slide and sleep on it like that. These days he tends to stay in his bed, thank goodness cause hes getting rather heavy to lift back into bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sleeping habits of your boys would make a great layout, specillay with the photos you have. Hope you get some sleep soon. Love your wee scrap goodies velow how nice.

Anonymous said...

I have the title for the layout "This kid will sleep anywhere" as am about to use it for one I am doing too. They get too heavy to move too as they are a dead weight.

Anonymous said...

Oh I know soon we will go and pick moo up off the floor and pop him back in bed, sigh I guess one day they will figure out that bed really isnt that bad :) hang in there :)

OMG I ADORE that layout and the stitching and the material HOW AWESOME is that :) wow you clever thing

Hope you got some sleep, nice to sleep when it is raining :) xox