Thursday, 12 June 2008

Todays layout

Here is to days layout which is a scraplift of a layout that I got from a website some time ago.


Also something that is quite exciting for me this week I handed in a application to kindy for an untrained reliever teacher, after the head teacher asked if I would be interested in this. First it has been so long since I have been out there working and doing this and then at some stage doing ESW work too with kindy is great as they are in school hours and holidays are the same and I just love the kindy environment. So it was exciting for me, nothing may come of it but we will see what happens.

Also I would like to say thank you Hannah for pointing me in the right direction for bloglines..........why have I waited this long to get that sorted, what a BIG time saver bloglines are, so thank you now I have more time for scrapbooking,LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool layout - I like that photo of you.

Glad bloglines is saving you time - it is great, but you end up reading more & more blogs!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the layout and yay for you. Bloglines is great and saves heaps of time.:)

Trace said...

Great news on the relief teaching, I'm sure you'll get used, some times it's a real nightmare trying to get someone and probably more so out your way, with a more limited population. Love the layout - that's a great photo.

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed on the reliever teaching job, how exciting. Like the layout and bloglines is a time saver.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job. Can't wait to hear how you get on. Bloglines is fantastic but like Hannah says you do end up reading more and more blogs because it is just so much easier to keep track of them all.

Great layout too.