Thursday, 26 June 2008

Bits and pieces

I didn't realise just how many clear stamps I had. So now to find room somewhere to put them, but they look great and I'm sure now that they are all sorted and where I can see them I will use them alot more.

With the photos of Liam sleeping on the floor I decided to go through the other photos I have of liam and found this one of him when he moved from a cot to a bed, and for the first week he went to sleep on the floor in his room or hallway and this one which I thought is so cute of him asleep on the sofa that was next to his bed.

And this one that I love also of him and his giraffe. He use to bum shuffle around the house carrying him with him where ever he went and then when he started walking he would drag giraffe behind him but the tail.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stamps look great - are they stored in DVD cases? I love that idea! Mine are in a basket, which looks cool, but it's hard to find what I want. Might have to copy your idea! Where do you get the empty/blank cases from?

Awww, Liam was a very cute toddler! It's so nice to look back over old pics, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Good for you with your stamp storage - you sure do have a lot! LOL.

Very cute pics of Liam too.

Meg said...

Great idea on the stamp storage - our wee guy also loves giraffes!!

Trace said...

The stamp storage is looking great - have you got over the plastic smell? Cute photos of your boy, funny how he prefers anywhere except his bed...

Anonymous said...

far to many clear stamps you shoudl share with your sister haha. I want a giraffe toy for cody where do i get one?????

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the organisation and the photos are too cute, laptop almost flat so will reply to you tomorrow

LOL about the giraffe, moo has blankie from the minute he could move blankie became mobile too

Hope the weather stays good for you tonight, thinking of you (((HUGS)))