Sunday, 29 June 2008


So I was checking every one blogs out and saw that Janine W has given me a You Inspire Me award, thank you Janine and for your kind words too. I will think about who I want to pass this award onto over the next few days.

So I have over the last week been busy in my room sorting out my scrapbooking area. So here are the shelves before photo.

and the after photo...I know there is still lots of stuff on them but it is actually more sorted and everything has a place rather than just thrown in there somewhere.

My scrapbook desk which i don't use as much as I use to as i have become a standing up scrapbooker. But when i do journalling or use my stamps i sit down at this desk.

My desk that I stand at to scrapbook...with my draws with all my scrap bits of paper and rubons chipboard and lots of other bits and pieces.

The other side of my desk with a few more bits and pieces

And here is my layout for the celebrity challenge over at The Sketch Book....we had to use some embossing in the layout. Not sure if i like the 5 and may add a bit more blue on it not sure yet.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

your space is looking good. Great work there. Cute photos of those boys of yours and great layouts. well done on the award.

Anonymous said...

OMG you have so much stuff I am in awe!!! LOL funny how when it is tidy you can fit more stuff I found that out when moving from my space to the dresser although it was pretty tight.

I meant all I said you truly are an inspiration for all your strength and love for your boys xox

Oh and I love the layout very funky :)

Mrs Frizz said...

Great looking scrap space ... packed to the gunnels by the looks of it.

Cracker layout and number '5' looks good to me.

Anonymous said...

The scrap space is looking really good! It's great that you have a whole room for it all :-)

Love the embossing layout, especially that cute little "invite" you have popping up! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

OMG and I thought I had a lot of "stuff". Am sooo going to show hubby just to prove that mines OK. Good for you on having a sort out - its looking really good.

Trace said...

Neat colours on your layout Alison. Always feels good when you have a bit of a sort out, I think, kind of clears the head almost. Posted your stamps this afternoon, so should be to you on Wednesday I'm guessing.

topkatnz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
topkatnz said...

Hi there Alison - thanks for visiting my blog.
Your scrapping space is looking good!
You can never have enough storage!

Meg said...

Heck I thought I had heaps of stuff!!!! Still it sounds like you know where everything is unlike me!!! Love the layout!!