Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Ive been tagged....

I have been tagged by Vicki...so here goes

10 Years Ago - I was 20 and planning my wedding, making my own wedding invitations and heart shapes RSVP cards. Working in a plant nursery 4 days a week.

5 Things to do Today - baking muffins, biscuits. make fishcakes with the smoked fish given to me to put in to the freezer, washing(which seems to be endless these days),make a start on sorting the sleep out or do some more sorting in my scrapbooking area.

Snacks I Enjoy - cheese and crackers

Things I would do if I was a Millionaire - Buy my own house, have a holiday with my boys, open my own scrapbooking shop.

Places I Have Lived - Tuakau, Port Waikato, Waihi

So some friends that I would like to tag are: Janine(aka Mummymoo), Tanya(my sisters) and Trace

Might have to add light the fire to the top of my to do list today...its rather cold this morning, and we have rain here again. I don't mind the cold so much its the rain and then the wet bottoms of pants that I dislike. I have been slowly sorting out some more of my scrapbook area and hopefully later in the day the light will be better to get a photo. Over at Stampin' Scrap there have been a few links of blogs with some great ideas on storiing and sorting your scrapbook area. I have been sorting out my acrylic stamps into DVD covers so will upload a photo later today.

Got a bit more sleep last night all though Liam woke up at 11pm and climbed into my bed....maybe he doesn't need his room I can just use it as scrapbooking room,LOL.
Right time to get myself sorted have a good day everyone and I hope its not to wet and cold where ever you are.

Here are a couple of photos of what Im doing with my acrylic stamps. Such a simple idea and an easier way to store them than the plastic sheet they come on. The second photo shows how shocking I am at cleaning my stamps...never mind I will do better next time,LOL.


And nothing like a lovely hot chocolate with marshmallows to warm me up in my all time favourite snowman cup. I have noticed that there are some of you who have a thing for owls or birds when it comes to scrapbooking....for me I love snowmen. And at xmas time this shows also with all my snowmen decorations, not sure what it is about them that I like.

Opps sorry thats the wrong way you just have to turn your head for the hot chocolate,LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats a great idea - Liams room could be a craft room for you all. Just imagine the possibilities. Do you think he would go for it?

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh did you know that Mrs Frizz is a big big big snowman fan too. oh good luck with the rest of your sorting out. Like what you did with your stamps. We had continual wet weather yesterday so its nice not to have the fire on so early in the day today.

Anonymous said...

It sure is cold today! Must be all that snow forecast down south ...

LOL at turning Liam's room into a craft room! Why not, he doesn't seem to need it, hehe :-)

I don't clean my stamps properly, either!!

Trace said...

Yeah, I say take over your son's room, he seems to prefer your's or the hallway LOL! Don't know where you'd put all his toys though hmmm??....Thanks for the tag, had to really think about what I was up to ten years ago...

Trace said...

Oh and Alison keep your eyes out at Kmart, I picked up some gorgeous snowman stamps about two months ago in their scrapbooking aisle. They are unmounted so you stick them onto a stamp press or acrylic block, but they aren't clear acrylic ones, they are rubber. I think they were about seventeen dollars.