Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Good-bye 20's, hello 30's

I did sit down at the computer last night to post about turning 30 but I was so tired so went to bed instead, so this birthday post is a day late but better late than never. I had a really good day that start with us nearly being late for school, be a first time that the boys slept in for awhile so that was nice but then it was a mad rush to get organised and up to school. Arriving at school Liam thought he would announce to both his class and Stevens class that 'MY MUM IS 30 TODAY'....did you get that loud and clear lol. Steven didn't want to go to school cause he was worried that he was going to miss out on birthday cake and my party. So I think I manage to explain to him that when you get older you don't always have a party and cake.
Got some lovely goodies in the post, these lovely Autumn Leaves swirl stamps from my best friend up in Auckland, cant wait to have a play with them.

Some of you know that I have a bit of an arrow addiction, so you can imagine how happy I was to have received these from mum, Maya Road 72 arrow set.

These goodies are from Tanya plus she gave me some money to go towards the grungeboard alphabet that I got from SE the other day.

It was the boys night to go to their dads for a few hours so he took them shopping to get me something and came back with this lovely Delicious cupcakes set. Which had a book of lots of yummy cupcakes, some printed cupcake cases, 2 icing nozzles and piping bag and 5 icing stencils...very cool. And it all came in a very nice box which I'm going to scrapbook into a gift box or something. Steven also picked out a special gift for me, a word search book (that he hasn't yet got) and a pack of coloured paper that he has been asking for for some time now...so I opened it and then he asked if he could use it,LOL. Very sweet of him and its the thought that counts ah.....

And look at this young man....Master Cody bear now nearly 6months old and growing so fast.

So thank you everyone for you birthday wishes and goodies that I have received both yesterday and today.

Liam did really well with his poem yesterday and I was so proud of him getting up on stage infront of everyone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th for yesterday - I'm glad you had such a nice day. You certainly got some great gifts, especially all those scrapping supplies! :-)

Happy Birthday to Tanya as well!

Anonymous said...

It sound slike you had a fabulus day. And what awesome goodies you got!
Yay for Liam doing well with his speech.

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty impressive lot of goodies - those particular AL stamps are my favourite and Rebecca bought the cupcake book in Australia so have yet to get a good look at it. So are cupcakes on the menu now?

Good for Liam as well.

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th!! Looks like you had a very good day - lol at the big announcement at school - very funny.
Some seriously cool scrapn supplies there! yay!

Anonymous said...

Yay for all the goodies and the cup cake book looks so cool!! Must post pics when you have a play :)

Yay Liam hugs for being so brave, I would have never being that brave, and be proud of yourself for doing the best you can do :)

Anonymous said...

what a great stash of goodies you got. Love the cupcake set I know a few scrappers who will be envious of that.....enjoy having fun with that. Still laughing at the annoucement in class. Well done Liam.

Trace said...

Cool stash of presents Alison, had a good laugh over the word search book and the coloured pencils...