Sunday, 15 June 2008

Black is the theme this weekend

Okay so since it was Friday the 13th-black Friday there were a couple of challenges that were themed black. First one was over at Stampin Scrap and it was to use black cardstock as your background....since I have sadly run out of black cardstock I did a black canvas instead....so this is what I came up with. I really love these photos of Liam although I look at it and think his face looks so naked without his glasses...but these photos were taken at kindy about 4 motnhs before he got glasses. I will do a canvas for Steven too during the week.

This layout was for over at The Sketch Book, that challenge was to use black and white and one colour. Since I didn't have a black and white photos(although come to think bout it the photos above are black and white arent they...LOL oh well never mind)so i did this layout for Tanya using a photo of Cody for her....yes I know boring more swirls.

5 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Great idea using the black canvas.

And ... there is nothing wrong with using swirls - lol.

Anonymous said...

I think you have done really well with the challenges and am sure that Tanya will love Cody's one as well.

Anonymous said...

Love those layouts - very cool!!

Trace said...

Very cool, and I love how you did an offset frame on the canvas photos, great idea.

Anonymous said...

that canvas is stunning Alison!! Tanya will love that codybear layout.