Monday, 25 February 2008

Well Liam had a good day at school today. And it was nice to see him at the end of the day, he saw me sitting outside of his class room and gave me a big smile and little wave he then continued to peek out the door at me smiling. So its great that he had a good day. I had a long day well the morning seemed to drag on forever but once it got to 12 the afternoon went really fast. Liam was pretty tired since he asked if he could go to bed at 6.30 and asleep within seconds I'm sure. May the joy of school last for him

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

6.30 pm bedtime ... woo hoo ... hope he has a great week at school.

I'm thinking that you need to stop looking at the clock ... said in the nicest possible way. You enjoy your week as well.

Angela said...

Good to hear young Liam had a good day, and that Mum did too.... enjoy it. Wow, 6.30, long may it last.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! So glad he had a good day. Each day will get a little easier, especially once he gets used to the swimming as well.
Way to go, Liam!

P.S. My kids often go to bed between 6.30 and 7! Nothing wrong with that!