Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Happy Birthday Liam

My son, if I could have one wish in all the
world on your birthday.....

...I'd wish that you would
always be happy, forever healthy,
and that your life would be filled
with all the things that bring you
laughter and love.

I wish you a life where
your dreams come true
and your goals are achieved;
I wish that I could always
wipe any tears from your face
and make everything okay again.
I hope you will always know
that I am thinking about you
and forever wanting nothing more
than your complete happiness in life.
It's your happiness that brings
me such immense joy,
because you are my son
and I love you so much

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the poem Ali, look how little my baby boy Cody was in that photo with Liam...man is he a big baby boy now lol......Jacqueline will look out for Liam on his first day to I'm sure :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely poem!
Happy Birthday Liam!!! :-)

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Liam - hope you are having a fantastic day.

Lovely poem - just might have to borrow that one.

Mrs Frizz said...

Happy birthday young man ... love the poem as well.

Trace said...

Happy birthday for yesterday Liam!

Trace said...

You Funky blog award winner...put your cursor on top of the award picture, right click and then click on 'save picture as' then just upload it to your blog like you would normally upload a picture. Kind of fun really!