Monday, 4 February 2008

Last week of holidays....

....and I must say that I am glad. Holidays have been good with a few downs but lots of time with the boys. But I think we are all ready for school to start back again. The last few weeks with Liam at kindy have been nice too as I have had a chance to have some one on one time with Steven which I dont normally get. Steven has however informed me that he doesnt go to school on Thursdays, LOL and school of course starts on Thursday so we will see how that goes. Wormys legs are getting bigger each day Liam tells me and he keeps looking for front legs to appear. I realised that tomorrow its only 2 weeks till Liams birthday and I havent sent out invitations yet, I havent even made any for that matter so that might have to be todays mission I think. And today its 3 weeks till Liam goes to school, and I just know those 3 weeks will fly by. I have been busy doing this altered book, not sure if im doing it right or wrong but Im jsut doing it and its fun. Might have some photos of it tomrrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the holidays too but I think school starting is a good thing! Hope the start of the new year goes well for your boys this week.

Anonymous said...

thats okay ali i know where you live...me and my family will just show up for liam party no invite needed haha....now hurry and go do some flash invites

Mrs Frizz said...

I'm sure that you will be able to whip up a few invites in no time at all ... have fun!