Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Paper has arrived

Well my paper I order from the Scrapbook Essentials website sale and some I also got of trade me from Meg has arrived today. I got home after dropping boys at school and kindy and doing some shopping to find this lovely box of scrapbooking paper on my door step, it was like xmas again.

Liam wasnt too happy today, I stayed for the first mat time with him at kindy and they were going over to the school to borrow some library books and I told him I wasnt going that I had to go and get some stuff done while he was at kindy and wiht that he just started to cry and got quite upset. I wonder if he is a bit nervous with his first school visit tomrrow. And I just know he is going to cry that first day of school when I leave, I do hope he proves me wrong and doesnt cry, but he is more of a mummys boy than what Steven is.

Right no boys here so must be time to go and get some scrapbooking done, hopefully the new paper will bring new inspiration

Liam's kitten is yet to be named but we have now narrowed it down, Steven still wants to call her 'boy',LOL, and then Liam wants to call her Dora(yes as in Dora the Explorer) and then Steven wanted to call her Boots, but they not like Dora Boots,LOL.....I think she will be a cat of many names

5 comments:

Trace said...

Oh Alison, isn't puss just the cutest...always fun when that pizza box arrives, I never tire of that feeling!!

Alison said...

Yes she is cute, she has crashed out on the chair at the moment, oh to have the life of a cat,LOL. Yes it is a feeling i think i will never get tired off, anything to do with scrapbooking is always fun to receive even when you know what you have ordered its nice to open that box and look at it all.

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats the sight of a pizza box on the doorstep. Nothing!

Vicki said...

LOL at the names for puss. Am still waiting very patiently for my lot of paper coming with my kit but it hasn't stopped me buying more at the LSS!

Anonymous said...

oh I know what you mean, I was excited the other day when my pizza box arrived.....Love the names and our wee cat has an official name but gets called a multiude of names by Mike and myself.