Thursday, 28 February 2008

more scrapbooking

My take on the fortnightly sketch over at SE, wasnt sure on the sketch at first and thought I might have to give it a miss this time.

The saying at the bottom of this page says"We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a mystery

Vicki and Trace this is how big those weeds are and now they are all gone, I started and did a bit of weeding this morning and then my brother stopped of this afternoon with a weed eater and did the weeds plus the lawn too since that got a bit long too. So now I just need to spray so they not have a chance to grow back.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Woohoo - go you. Both for the weeds (pretty green) and the layout, and to think you wondered how you would fill in your days once both boys were at school. I love your layout - how cool. Are you going to do one of Steven as well? LOL

Julie said...

whoa - those weeds were something to b reckoned with!! Great take on the sketch - I have my thinking cap on - its definitely a challenge this fortnight

Anonymous said...

lol aren't you lucky your cheeky sister sent your brother up to your place with the weed eater lol....love you layout again makes mine look a bit boring lol.

Alison said...

Its a shame I cant grow plants as well as i grow weeds,LOL

Trace said...

LOL don't we all wish our plants would grow like the weeds do, but hey lucky you got them out, you might have needed a chainsaw soon hee hee hee!! Love your take on the sketch Alison. What rub on lettering did you use of the photos? I rather like it...