Monday, 11 February 2008

Altered book update

Only two pages to go and just over a week to get it finished. I should have started it earlier than what I did but I tend to leave these things for the last minute.
Inside cover

I love these butterfly photos so had to add them into the book and I used the butterfly in the wind poem too

This is the first page of the book, its not my favourite page, and spot how young and little Liam looks. When he started Kindy he looked to little to be there and now he is about to start school he looks to little for that.

the back inside cover

4 comments:

Trace said...

Alison, it's looking really awesome. Love the way you've cut out the photos of him wearing the butterfly wings, have you foam taped them? They look like they are 'popping' off the page, it's very cool!

Alison said...

Yes there is foam tape under his wings.

Vicki said...

Well done Alison, its looking great.

Anonymous said...

oh your album is coming along nicely.