Friday, 22 February 2008

Liams last day at kindy

We here it is the day I have not wanting it to arrive, but it has and I think Liam is some what happy that he will be a school boy next week and go to school with his brother. But also he is not wanting school and after the practise day yesterday and the bad experience with swimming(I will fill you in more on this later tonight)he is not so keen to do swimming at school and is now quite scared about it. So it was a late night for me last night; after a long day that seems to go from bad to worse. I got baking for the teachers done, handmade cards made, presents wrapped, batteries on digital camera and video camera charged. Everything as ready as it can be. I promised myself to try not to cry but who am I kidding, I know I will, Im like a waterfall and tears come at a drop of a hat,LOL. Anyway I should go and get myself sorted now that everything else is done. I will have some photos tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today ... I know it's hard. I cried when I said goodbye to Ethan's Kindy teachers (and they did too, which was sweet). Hope it all goes well for Liam's last day.

Vicki said...

Good luck - sounds like you are very well organised but I know that it will be hard when you go to get him. Look forward to hearing all about it tonight.