Tuesday, 26 February 2008

School photo

Okay I have my camera back and here is a photo of Liam, he really didnt want a photo taken,LOL can you tell but the grumpy face.

Liam fell out of bed last night and now has a couple of bumps on his face, very close to his eye, it was lucky he didnt get his eye. Otherwise he slept all night. Wasnt keen on the swimming and he was telling me he is sick and cant go to school today. So I have told him that he doenst have to go swimming today(and he has a bit of a yucky nose), but on Thursday he can take his togs and get dressed like the other kids and go through that part of the swimming rountine. And I have talked to his teacher and said that I can go up to school when its swimming on thursday and get in the pool with him and slowly get him into the pool step by step.

This is my scrapbook layout I got done yesterday. Its using the sketch from the fortnightly challenge over at SE. I really enjoyed using this sketch again and I really like this layout.


Right of to do some more, looks like its going to be another lovely hot sunny day, might have to go and attack the weeds today,maybe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that is a photo to be scrapped! He'll laugh when he's older.

It's great that his teacher has agreed to your suggestions regarding the swimming, I'm sure it will make all the difference and he'll soon be comfortable hopping in without you.

Great layout, too!

Julie said...

Lol at that photo - its quite precious really. I agree with Hannah about the swimming - he will get used to it - so much to take in for the wee dude!

Trace said...

Lol on the face!! Love the layout, looks like a great spot to play. So did you attack the weeds...or did you attack your scrapbooking instead LOL!

Vicki said...

Wow - thats great that he is enjoying school. You sure are churning out the layouts now aren't you. How much weeding got done???