Friday, 8 February 2008

School

Today was better than yesterday. With lack of communication yesterday there things didnt go as well as I had planned. Today was better meeting Stevens teacher and talking with her about Steven, it was good. He was happy today, adn told me that they went swimming today, but that was all he did, I said to him I think your tricking me, and with a big grin Steven replied wiht no im not,lol. He so funny, and he does this thing now where if you ask him a question or to do something he says'actually I dont want to talk to you anymore',LOL or he tells me dont ask me anymore while he waves his finger side to side,LOL so cute.

I have done a bit more on the altered book but not much, we did Liams hand prints on the front and back inside covers

A picture Liam did at kindy, its great as he normally will only paint pictures and then its just putting paint on paper there is no really picture. So this one of our trampoline and swing ball next to it and him jumping on the tramp is great and is hanging proudly on the fridge

4 comments:

Fibo said...

NICE Blog :)

Alison said...

Thanks :o)

Vicki said...

Aren't kids funny with what they think is funny. Does that make sense? Glad he had a better day though. Bet Liam loved getting his hands in the paint.

Trace said...

Wouldn't that be fun - to go to school and swim all day! Wishful thinking...Love the art.