Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Well I havent really got any further on my book other than painting the pages and one more page finished. im not liking it as much as the bush walk page, i think it needs something else just not sure what. Maybe its cause its so bright that i dont like it who knows.

Anyway i got Liam to write the names of his friends on the page for me which i think is nice, to have some input for kids in scrapbooking. I got him to practise first and he did really well I thought.

Back to school tomorrow, great looking forward to it, back to the good old routine of getting up early, lunchs and kids organized and of to school and kindy. And then two weeks and it will just be off to school in the mornings. Once Liam is at school we will start walking to and from school. Then 6 hours to myself each day, hmm what will I do with myself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your book is looking great!

Wow, 6 hours to yourself, I can't imagine! Most days (when Tyler's at daycare or Mum's) I also have those 6 hours, but I'm trying to cram 8 hours of work into them ... hmmm ...

Trace said...

Hey Alison, take up a hobby oh I mean addiction, I know one that you might like LOL!!

Vicki said...

You will love it - me time. I wonder what Trace is talking about!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

come and visit your nephew for an hour each day...haha ill make sure hes up for you.

Anonymous said...

6 hours whoo hooo. You wont know where the hours go after a few weeks. I like the second page and the colours. I dont think it really needs anything else. I think maybe after the bushwalk one that this one probably seems quite bright. The only other things I could think of is if you got some red dymo tape and did some journalling like you did with the bushwalk page as a bigger frame.

Lara said...

cool looking book & great subject for it too!