Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Steven's sign

Okay not what I had in mind when I first started and I think my writing is what I dont like. I have never liked my own writing and when I first started scrapbooking I use to always use my own hand writing but then I started using the computer alot more.



Yesterday we had friends over and the kids were playing hide and seek. They were hiding the boys wardrobe and found the boys collection of animal books that I got a few years ago and had put away cause I was tired of Steven using them as lines and not reading them. Anyway Steven has found them and this is why I put them away. At the moment he loves maps so in every book he finds the map pages and then put it in the line. This is not so bad cause he is learning where the different animals live. But the line of books all over the house just drives me insane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cute!! I like it, and I like your handwriting. Honestly, I do think that most people dislike their own handwriting, but it's important to use it as it's "part of you" and that's something to pass on in your pages, not just the photos & other stuff! :-)

Great job!

Alison said...

I still have the other sid ei want to do but that will ahve to wait for when stevne not here aas he has pinched it off my scrapbooking table and put it on his door so i guess he likes it

Vicki said...

I don't like my handwriting either but as we are out of ink for the printer at the moment, I seem to be doing a lot of it and am coming round to the fact that perhaps its not too bad.

Glad that Steven likes the door hanger - thats got to be good! Right!

Trace said...

Yep, I agree with Hannah. I think most of us don't like our handwriting...oh I can see how having lines of books all over your house would drive you insane! Sounds like you need a big glass of something that you enjoy, and laugh, soon it will be something else!