Monday, 28 January 2008

Before & After

This was yesterdays layout that I did. I like the end result but I was back and forward yesterday changing it and then going off to do something else then I would go back to it and change it again, it wasnt until last night that I decide that this is how I wanted it. I hate it when a layout takes so long for me to like it, I love the ones where you see your photos and you just know what you want to do with them, maybe I just have too much stuff to choose from. Also a photo of the boys and their new kitten their dad got them for at his place. A week ago kevin got them a couple of tadpoles for here, which Liam especially has taking a real interest to them and is waiting for it to turn into a frog. Sadly one of the tadpoles died which Liam was a bit sad about, Steven not so sad his comment when I told then that one tadpole had died was 'maybe it got sick and died cause it didnt like living here'. I guess thats one way to look at it. So we just have the one tadpole now and hopefully it will make it to the frog stage for Liam. But now the boys are asking me to get them a kitten here, but Im not much of a animal person, I had cats before kids. I hate all the cat hair every where, the cost of worming and fleaing them, the cost of food, and then cost of vets bills, something I dont really need, so they will just have to love their tadpole.

It took longer than I thought it would to paint around all the edges of the lettering with brown

This is Kitty, first they wanted to call him mum, but Kevin convinced them to change it so Kitty it is.

Steven has now moved in from the lines of books everwhere to piles of books everywhere

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the layout ali....tanya runs of to do scrapbooking, to and from the computer to copy lol....i need to find my scrapbooking desk before i can do anything....

Trace said...

Wow Alison, that sure would have taken you ages to paint around the lettering...and hey better to have too much to choose from than not enough LOL! And just in case you didn't know this trick, tadpoles love tomatoes...strange but true!

Alison said...

Oh I didnt know tadpoles liked tomatoes, very strange.