Saturday, 19 January 2008

Butterfly Wings

Okay now that I see this layout this morning I really didnt like it so have made a few little changes. I have another picture cut out that I might add on the pattern paper but not sure yet. The photos have foam tape under the wings but you cant really see that in the photos, I have taken some photos to try and show it. Liams arms and body are stuck down with normal tape and then his wings are foam tape to give it a flying affect I guess, I like it anyway.





3 comments:

Vicki said...

Definitely a story that needed to be told! Love how you cut around Liam as well and don't you just hate it when you run out of something. Just an excuse to do more shopping! LOL.

Trace said...

Very cool layout Alison. I love the excited look on his face - almost like he can't believe he's wearing them! Yeah, I agree with Vicki, any excuse to go shopping...bet you don't walk out with just lettering!!

Alison said...

Thanks. Yes it doesnt take much for me to have an excuse to go scrapbook shopping. I got those letters from scrapbooking essentials and you know to make postage worth while I do tend to order more than I need,lol