Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Steven





This boy is going to eat me out of house and home.....I cant believe how much he eats in the morning. This morning it was 10 weet-bix, yes 10. I am amazed. I got some photos of him because i have noticed the last few posts have been all bout Liam so here is Steven. My little rugrat...Last night while he was having bath and i should have realised he was up to something cause he went quiet and shut the bathroom door. Anyway went in to tell him it was time to get out and there he was in the bath along with ALL the facecloths and hand towels in the bath with him. Today I can laugh abiut it yesterday not so much since I had finally got aorund to folding the mountain of washing and put them away. How it is that he has bath and then thinks 'oh I might get all the facecloths and hand twoels and out them in bath with me'. So im off to the warehouse this afternoon when they are at their dads to get some locks for the bathroom cupboards. I think maybe part of it is that he now doesnt take all his clothes out of his draws so he thought this is the next best thing, that or he wants to see how much washing his mum can do every day,lol.

Last night I got myself motivated and did some more sorting in my scrapping space, not sure that it looks better but at least there is a space to put a 12x12 paper to work on. What I really need to do is get rid of the stuff Im not going to use, but then I think well I might use it one day. Im my own worst enemy really. I have a good friend in Auckland that I have in the last month posted two pizza box filled with scrapbooking bits and pieces paper and other stuff, but I sitll seem to have lots of stuff here. My favourite things at the moment are chipboard letters and arrows painted. The layout of Steven I have since got another set of the right letters and put the r on the end of water, I just havent taken a photo of it completely finished yet.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 10 weetbix!! That's impressive! A future All Black in the making, perhaps?

Steven looks like such a neat little guy! Love his cheeky smile.

Those layouts are great, I love the simple clean lines.

Alison said...

He is great, has his moments like all kids do. Yes gotta love that smile ah.

Yes I do love the simple clean lines too, and I try to be more creative and put more on a page but alot of pages just end up simple.

Vicki said...

I love your photos as well as the layouts - the ones by the water are just great.

Aaron is a bottomless pit at the moment and I try to make him eat more weetbix for breakfast but I think he's sick of it now! Have to find something else. Don't know where he puts it all though as he is just skin and bone.

Alison said...

Yes these are great photos. they were taken at a one year anniversary of my gran passing away. So we had big fire on the beachout in front of mums place, had dinner and pudding down there and the whole time Steven was in his own world just walking around with this stick in and out of the water over and over. He did stop for about 5 minutes to eat and down a cup of fizzy drink. So I have done another page for this album which i will add later tonight once the kids are back form their dads and in bed.