Thursday, 17 January 2008

Shopping

Hi my name is Alison and Im a shopaholic. Okay I know i said I was going to make use of what scrapbooking stuff i already have but i just couldnt help myself and saw this pack of paper and it just jumped into my hands,lol. The boys have gone to my mums for the night and then tomorrow once their dad is home from work she drops them off there so i have two whole nights to myself. So with this new pack of paper i feel inspired to get creating. I took some photos down to get developed so i will try and remember to pick them up tomrrow. Hopefully i will have some photos to show you later on

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but since i have seen the paper and its all pretty cool paper...its okay that your gone shopping lol...

Trace said...

LOL that's too funny Alison! Let's face it you can never have too many scrapping supplies...Did you know Deb is having a crop at her house on the 2nd of Feb. If you can bribe a babysitter why don't you join in? Deb lives in Manurewa so it wouldn't be too far for you to travel...Tjere will be another one in March, but a date hasn't been set for it yet. It would be great to meet you IRL!