Monday, 7 January 2008

Review of 2007

I got this from Vickis blog

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Drive.....yip I have had my learners licence for years but never did the next step and last year I finally took that step and now have my restrited. Next step is full licence Im jsut not keen on payin the money for that.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t make any resolutions last year, but each year I do tell my self I will eat better and drink less coke.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes my sister gave birth to my first nephew, Cody Tony Watson, his photo is further down on my blog

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What states/countries did you visit?
America-New Hampshire and Canada-Toronto

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Love

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 17

8. What is your biggest achievement of the year?
Finally getting my licence

9. What was your biggest failure?


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No

11. What was the best thing you bought?
All the scrapbooking goodies I got when overseas

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Someone not worth mentioning

14. Where did most of your money go?
Kids activities, scrapbooking and rent, car

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Driving,lol

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Not sure

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier-and its feels great
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner-need to put on more weight
c) richer or poorer? Much the same

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
More time with my friends instead of shutting them out when I needed them

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Stressing bout the small stuff and time on the computer

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas morning at home with the boys then out to my mums for the rest of the day with the rest of the family

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
No but 2008 is looking good

22. What was your favorite TV program?
Hells Kitchen and the F Word

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes

24. What was the best book you read?
Have been reading a couple of good books on Autism which have had some great ideas very helpful.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Not sure

26. What did you want and get?
Ummm......

27. What did you want and not get?
Better digital camera

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I never get to the movies, always jsut wait for them to come out on dvds

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My birthday dinner at mum and I was 29. The big 30 this year

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Well I dont really follow fashion just what I like and whats comfortable. Although this year Im planning on wearing less of my comfortable baggy clothes

32. What kept you sane?
Friends, the computer and scrapbooking

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Britney Spears

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Anti-smacking

35. Who did you miss?
My gran who passed away just over a year ago now, she was great support for me and Steven and I miss having that

36. Who was the best new person you met?
No one in 2007, but 2008 is a new year for that

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Life is short and you need to enjoy every moment of it. Trust your gut feeling and dont let anyone get in the way of what you believe and trust.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Yay for you! Lots going to happen this year. Good on you for joining up to the forum - its fantastic fun and very addictive I must add. I only joined in May last year and have met so many people through it and on their blogs. I only made my blog a couple of months ago and it sure is a whole new world. Will keep an eye out for you and don't be shy!