Tuesday, 8 January 2008

New look for Liam

Well Im finally going to let go of my baby Liam. He is off to school next month, and unlike his brother Steven who has for as long as I can remember had his hair cut with the hair cutters, Liam has never had his that short. His appointment is at 3.30, here is a before photo and I will post an after photo this afternoon. He will look so grown up.



Wow I cant believe how grown up he is looking, I reckon he looks at least a year older now and his head looks somewhat naked

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking out your blog, Alison. Hope you don't mind me commenting.

Liam is so cute! I'm sure he'll look even cuter after the hair cut :-)

I bet he is really excited about starting school.

Alison said...

Comment as much as you like its great to read what people have to say.

Cute not sure if that is the right word for Liam, cheeky maybe fit him better,lol. He will look soo much older with short hair but i have to get it cut the poor boy just sweats all summer long so hopefully it will make it better shorter.

He not really said if he excited bout school or not he does love kindy and will miss a few friends from there

Mrs Frizz said...

Sounds like a few new challenges for you and your boys this year.

Enjoy the challenges and just remember some days are more challenging than others ... but remember to smile.

Take care.

Trace said...

What a gorgeous wee man Alison. I love your layouts too!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Ethan's head sweats a lot too, and I find short hair MUCH easier! He's currently sporting a #2 and loves it!

Alison said...

That is a #4 I think. Didnt want it to be too short to start with, maybe next time we will go shorter

Vicki said...

He does look older with the new haircut. I think it will just take some getting used to on your part.