Monday, 14 April 2008

New stamps

Look what arrived in the mail today, my stamps that I got of good old Trade me-gotta love that place,LOL. I'm hoping the journaling stamps will give me a bit more inspiration to A)Do jounaling a bit more and B)do journaling in my own hand writing instead of using the printer, see how we go with that.

Been a bit of a cold weekend and then I wake up this morning and there is rain and lots of it I guess the walking up to school days have gone now that winter is keen to be here. Its not as cold today with the rain as it was over the weekend. I must get some presents finished this week too for the in-laws who are over form America next Monday they fly in. The boys are spending pretty much the first week of the holiday with their dad. And it will be interesting to see how they react to seeing Nana and Poppa Exelby. From memory the last time Steven saw Poppa was when Liam was born and that was just over 5years ago now. They have both seen Nana since then and Liam was 9months old when we first went over there and then Nana came over when Liam was about 16months old so that was last time they saw Nana.........so it has been awhile. But we have photos of them and talk bout them all the time so they should be fine once they are over their 5 seconds of being shy,LOL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the stamps! I have found that since buying some journalling stamps and cards, I have been using my handwriting more. Something I always struggled with, but now I prefer it to typing on the computer!

Anonymous said...

I've got those ones too and like Hannah I am doing more of my own handwriting on layouts.

How exciting for the boys to have their grandparents visiting. What are you making?

Trace said...

Aren't those stamps gorgeous Alison, and so nice getting lovely things in the mail (even if you do have to pay for them LOL!). WOW you will have a quiet week with the boys at their Dad's - hope you've got lots of fun, relaxing things planned! Or maybe planning to do nothing is the thing!

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with the ladies, when I started scrapping I hadrly did journalling, then I moved onto computer journalling as I hated my handwriting. But since using journalling spots and stamps like the set on the right I handwrite more often. The only time I use the PC to journal is if there is quite a lot of text.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the stamps, I so want those journalling stamps. I have to admit that I have almost always used my own handwriting, because I am too lazy to use the computer! Takes too long!
I hope the visit for the boys goes well.

Anonymous said...

I really like those stamps - I hear you on using your own handwriting - have fun with that!