Tuesday, 22 April 2008

A few more layouts

A few layouts I did last night. I still love the circle layouts and love this photo of Steven and I do think the layout needs something else but I'm just not sure what and where it needs it. I love the train layout of Liam too and the train felt I got from a swap over at SE. I am trying to get back into doing double layouts because they do look nice in albums when its a double layout.




The boys went away yesterday morning with their dad and wont be back till Saturday 4pm. I just know the week will fly by I have been up most of the night with really bad tooth ache and am off to the dentist tomorrow to get that sorted so will have Thursday at home and then Friday I'm off to visit a friend for the day and share some of my scrapbooking albums with her. She is just getting started and wants to have a look through my albums to get some ideas. I also have a pile of magazines that I will take out for her that she can have. And then Saturday I will spend the day at home getting some more scrapbooking done before the boys come home. Next week I want to take them to the park with a friend and her girls(if the weather allows us too) and then if I'm brave enough to take them the movies by myself. Next Tuesday Liam has a superclinic appointment for his eyes. Its a horrible appointment cause he needs drops put in his eyes to make his pupils dilate. So that is just to check his glasses lens to see if he is needing a new one or not since its now been over a year since he got his glasses.

And on that note I'm going to head off to my scrapbooking room since the weather outside is not very nice, but I don't have kids here so I don't really need an excuse to scrapbook do I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see how the felt has been put to use ... I can't wait to use mine :-)

Enjoy your free time scrapbooking ... I'm sure you'll miss them but when you scrap the time flies (well, I find it does!) so I bet the week will be over before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Love the train track layout. Very cool. You have some lovely things planned for yourself so enjoy your time. With your first layout yes I do agree it needs something else. What about a sprinkling of punched out stars or chipboard stars or even hand drawn ones sprinkled in the circle and sprinkled out of the circle.

Anonymous said...

great layouts esp that train one - just gorgeous
hope the toothache dealt with ...

Anonymous said...

The train felt fusion looks great and I just might have to get me some of that.