Sunday, 27 April 2008

Friday night challenge

Here is my layout for the Friday night challenge which was to do a school themed page of either yourself or your child. It was a good challenge to get me motivated to scrapb these photos of Steven from Athletics last year. Another simple layout but I do love this one and its not a circle layout....how amazing is that,LOL.

Here are a few of the pages from the Lunchpail tin that I did for my mother-in-law who is over from america at the moment. I'm just showing the ones of my boys as Im not sure that the cousins want to be all over the internet.





The boys arrived home last night and it was great to see them again. They had lots of fun while they were away. I think Steven was happy to be backt he most and kept saying 'Im glad we are home mum' and he was giving lots of cuddles which is so unlike him. They both had a really good sleep when they finally went to sleep and even let me have a sleep in. Liam climbed into my bed at some stage during the night, not sure when but I woke up to him next to me. Not much else has happend other than I had a nice break to recharge my batteries for this last week of holidays which so far is filled with lots of appointments and meetings. Hope everyones enjoying their holidays, we are but also looking forward to the routine of school again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These layouts are great Alison! Must be great to have the boys home!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the lunchpail tin is fabulous, what a great idea for a gift.

Anonymous said...

loved the layout Alison. Your gift is stunning.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fantastic! I have one of these sitting on my shelf waiting to be down and now I am inspired!