Sunday, 20 April 2008

Friday Night Chanllenge and other bits

Okay here is my take on the Friday night challenge over at SE. It was a very last minute layout for me but I do like the end result and I have had these photos sitting waiting for me to do something with them for ages.

For a nice change the weather was lovely today and not too cold so the boys were out on the trampoline for some time today.

Tonight the boys and I had some visitors so I thought I would take some photos of everyone.
Cody finally fast asleep....aren't they cute when they sleep

Liam who is sleeping in my room tonight so Tanya can sleep in his bedroom with Cody. But Liam like the floor better than the bed and when I went to go and do my Friday night layout there he was asleep on the floor next to my scrapbooking desk,lol.

And Steven sleeping with his fish that we got from the school gala day a few weeks, he takes this to bed with him every night.

And a toothless grin from Steven now that both of his front top teeth are out.

I'm all set for the cold winter nights/days to hit us now with my lovely big pile of wood that the boys helped me to stack. And I'm being good and waiting for the days to get a bit cooler before I start to light fire.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the layout! How cute that Liam was sleeping by your scrapping table :-)

Yesterday was the first day I have felt cold, but I *almost* lit the fire last night!! Definitely time for winter PJs and the boys need to come inside from playing a bit earlier now ... at 6pm it's too cold!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the bird layout.

Do you and your sister have all boys between you? My sis and I have 5 boys between us, NO girls!

Lovely pile of firewood. I only just ordered mine yesterday, left it a bit late. Thanks goodness for a concrete pad, pinks bats and good curtains!

Anonymous said...

great job on the layout Alison. I have to cnfess we had the fire going Friday and Saturday night. I was hoping to hold out until May June before I gave in to that lol. Aww love that fish. Oh ds looks so cute sleeping next to your scrap space.

Anonymous said...

DH has been cutting up a huge pile of pallets he scored from somewhere, that will do us a while until our pine we got from the storms last year is dry enough.
I love the photos you have been sharing - its really cool!