Tuesday, 15 April 2008

BOM Challenge layouts

Here are a couple of pages that I have been working on for my BOM album over at SE.
All about school

Favourite season-this photo was actually taken in america, New Hampshire when we were over there a few years ago, but I just love the colour in the trees and thought it would be perfect for this layout.

And some other layouts that I have had sitting around so I finally finished them off
Liam and some odd photos I had of him at kindy

And this one I found that I had done a while ago of me which i will add to my BOM album

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! It's neat seeing so many of you really enjoying the challenges, I am impressed with all the BOM layouts you've done, you must have a decent sized album now :-)

Anonymous said...

wow you have been busy I love the school one and the one of you in pink, very cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are such a scrapping machine! I can't get nearly as manu lovely layouts done as you do. And they are lovely!

Trace said...

Wow you have been busy Alison! I love the colours in your seasons layout!

Anonymous said...

Good for you on completing all of this months BOM - I see you are an autumn girl as well.

They are all great layouts and that bad cold weather is sure good scrapping weather.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff - you are on a roll!!