Saturday, 10 January 2009

todays photo

Okay so I know this is a very boring photo, but this challenge is about day to day life. So what is this photo of well this is 18months worth of legal aid and lawyer letters(plus there is probably just as many in email form which I like better as no trees have to die to get them,LOL....gotta see the funny side of things otherwise life becomes boring and too depressing). So I thought I would add this into this album because this is apart of my life at the moment...and maybe one day soon I will have a photo of the last letter from my lawyer(I cant wait for that day,LOL).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a whole lottta trees in that pile. Love that you have taken this photo, like you said its about daily life and this from the looks of it plays a big part of your life at the moment.

Anonymous said...

that's exactly what this challenge is about.... capturing every day life for you over a year... good on your for documenting this..

Time to relax said...

im glad my lawyer paper folder isn't any where near as big as that pile hehe...