Saturday, 3 January 2009

Still here.....

...so it has been awhile and i was meaning to do one more post for 2008 but didn't get around to it. So not much reading this time just a few photos to share...
I really do love how this layout has come together. it is quite busy for me in that i have used two pattern papers but i think the eye still goes straight to the photos first so its not so busy that the main focus isn't the photos. I'm yet to do the journalling which will be done on tags that will slip behind the photos

At prize giving i got a nice surprise when Liam got a certificate. He has done so well last year at school and was very proud to go up and get his certificate. he also got a video ezy certificate with a voucher for gained water confidence.

This is the album I made for Liam's teacher, who has also left the school which was sad to see her go because she has been a great teacher for the 7months that Liam has had her.


This year we got tickets to go to the Auckland Special Kids Xmas Party form the school. It has been two years since Steven last went and last time he went with his dad so this was the first time i went. What a great day. Steven spend most of his time on the bouncy castles..and was on them for over an hour at one time. Then he got a photo with cookie monster had some lunch and a bit of a sit down watching the performances they had going, then back to the castles before his turn to line up and met Santa and pick some presents. Steven(in red t-shirt) had a ball and although it was very hard to get a good photo of him bouncing i think this one shows that he was enjoying himself.

6 comments:

Time to relax said...

YAY an update haha all my nagging paid of did it, love the album you did for liams teacher i didnt' get to see that one in real life love that paper to must get some of that

Anonymous said...

love that layout... know what you mean about doing 'busy pages' they are growing on me... as for the teacher album.... so so special... good on you

Trace said...

I love that layout Alison and it doesn't look busy - it looks fab! Also I bet the teacher loved the album, that also looks great. Glad to hear you had fun at the party, wish I had the energy to jump on a bouncy castle for an hour, heck wish I could do it for ten minutes LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wow the LO for Liams teacher was great ... I'm sure she just loved it!
Happy new Year ... I hope it is a more relaxed and stress-free one for you ...

Anonymous said...

The layout is awesome, I don't think it's too busy at all. I love those papers, actually.
The album for Liam's teacher looks FAB!! Love it!

Vicki said...

And a very happy new year to you Alison. The party sounds like a lot of fun and wish I had half of Stevens energy. LOL