Thursday, 8 January 2009

I love summer

but it was so hot and muggy today and so now I'm looking forward to winter. Summer there is only so many clothes you can take off before you scare people, at least with winter you can always put on another layer,LOL. So after a long hot day the boys and i headed up to the school pool for a swim. I decide to get a key this year so that i can get Liam in the water without having a class full of kids in the pool with him. Already i can see he has gain alot of confidence and is walking around by himself and putting his face under a little bit at a time(I know alot of kids are way beyond these stages but for Liam they are HUGE). We were up at the pool for over an hour and it was so nice, lovely and warm might have to get myself some sunglasses though cause the sun on the water was not so nice. So here is today's picture for my 365 album....Liam crashes after long day big swim and then home for bath and then into bed over an hour after his normal bed time and within 5 minutes he was asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love these long hot summer days ...

Anonymous said...

I love these beautiful warm days! Summer is my thing, though. I can understand some people just get too hot, LOL :-)
I wish our school let families have pool keys, I would love to take the boys to ours for a swim. The beach is closer but sometimes a pool is better (less sand, no waves, etc). Enjoy swimming at the pool with your boys!