Wednesday, 28 January 2009

All about Steven

Steven has been a bit funny today and very moody with moods changing without any warning at all. Had his bag packed for his over night stay at carer support house and his yellow hippo(who by the way is called piggy...and do you know how hard it is to remember to call a hippo piggy, I have been growled more than once by Steven). Anyway piggy was sitting on top of his bag as piggy has to go everywhere that Steven goes at the moment. Steven was piggy sitting there by himself and picked him up to take over to sofa to watch TV with him. A few minutes later Steven said that piggy said he wants to watch Steven jump on the tramp, so Steven got this chair for piggy so he could watch him,LOL too cute. So for those of you who have read the book A Friend Like Henry....well our book would be A Friend Like Piggy. For awhile Steven even stopped talking in the afternoons and would only talk to/with piggy it was quite frustrating and I was thinking i might have to get rid of piggy but he has started talking to me again so all is good as long as i remember his name is piggy and not hippo.

Stevens other focus at the moment is the caterpillars and how much they are eating and how big they are getting when they change and waiting for the butterflies to come. I just love this photo of him lying down on the deck watching the caterpillar eat, he said 'its eating lots of food cause he wants to be a beautiful butterfly'. I'm hoping when the butterfly does come out it will be when the boys are home and not at school, or when I'm home at least so I can get photos for them.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and good luck on your 365 project! I love that picture of the hippo/piggy on the chair--this reminds me that I need to take a couple of pictures of the quirky things my kids do.

Mrs Frizz said...

Would be awesome if the boys are home when the butterflies play Houdini. But the next best thing would be you being there with your camera at the ready.

Piggy it is ... don't you forget now!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love the photo of PIGGY that is so sweet and he has this own chair ! I love it, and I still sleep with cuddles -0 oppps shhhh dont tell

LOL about remembering to call him piggy tho I am sure it would do in my head as well and I love the butterfly pic

Take care and will email you tonight,

Trace said...

Hey Alison you might be interested in www.inmyshoes.co.nz - we've just ordered one for work. Yep, you so can't get the name wrong...