Saturday, 17 January 2009

Photo shoot at the Exelby's......

......or circus I'm not sure which, lol. For this 365 project there is the front and back page which will just be the 6 photo slot and title page and end page so i thought I would get some nice photos of the boys and I....well easier said than done. Steven at the moment if you ask him to smile for a photo he runs and hides, so i thought oh well lets just make him look like he's happy and having fun. So i handed the camera over to Liam and managed to get hold of Steven and then counted to 3 and pulled his hands away form his face. But as you can see i have no control of his eyes which in most of the photos were closed but that's Steven and this is a record of who we are now ah so it will do. And then at the end of the year i will take more photos of us to add to the back page. I'm really looking forward to getting my pages and being able to put photos and journalling into them rather than having a pile of photos and notes. Anyway I'm off to bed, will be back tomorrow with some photos of a brown bag album I have made.




4 comments:

Vicki said...

Well you got him in the bottom photo and thats a good one. Aaron is over me taking photos of him as well.

Mrs Frizz said...

Too cute - brilliant pics ... eyes open and closed ...

Boys will be boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun photos! And I agree with Mrs Frizz, boys will be boys!! LOL :-)

Trace said...

There's some great shots there Alison.