Saturday, 3 May 2008

There is a mouse in the house

If there is one thing I cant stand its insects followed closely by mice. Went to bed about 10.30 and finished of my book, and then looked at the time and it was well after midnight thought i best get some sleep only to hear something making a noise in my bedroom. So i turned on the light and sat up in bed to see if i could see anything only to be greeted with a mouse on top of the TV eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww. So I have now put the mouse trap with a little midnight snack for it in my room but couldn't sleep in there knowing it was there somewhere so here I am,LOL.

4 comments:

Trace said...

Well I hope you ended up getting some sleep Alison! Did you catch the wee soul? Poor mousie, he was just looking for somewhere warm, like your bed LOL!! Okay sorry, yep you can't have mice running around, they spread germs...sleep well tonight...

Anonymous said...

okay did you manage to catch it???? eeeeks I dont like them much but they sure like the heat. We got a mouse whisperer in two weeks ago for the same reason, and so far no sight of them so thats all good. He set traps with industrial bait basically they nibble it and it dehydrates them and they go outside again looking for water and die naturally. I so diodn't want to see them or let alone deal with them in traps. I am squemish lol.

Anonymous said...

Ewwww, I hate mice too!!
My FIL says to use peanut butter on the trap instead of cheese, they like it better (apparently). I hope you catch him!

Mrs Frizz said...

I don't do mice well either ... ewwwwhhhhh ... they've gotta go. Hope that there is only one of the little blighters.