Sunday, 25 May 2008

Friday night challenge time again

At school at the moment the boys have to remeber a nursery rhyme to say in front of their class and then the best 3 from each class gets up infront of the school to say it. This is a video of Liam doing his rhyme.


Here is my Friday night challenge for over at SE( Im waiting for my next set of chipboard letters to arrive to put the 'e' on little and pirates to finsih the page of so you just have to imagine they are there)

And Stevens school swimming day photos that I have finally got around to scrapbooking

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love both layouts Alison, but especially the first! Color Me Silly has to be one of my all-time fave BG lines and I really like the circle design you've used as well.

Anonymous said...

Great layouts again Alison. Well done. I like the circle one as well - love the colours but also like the teal/white for the water ones.

Trace said...

The video linky thing didn't come up on my computer, but I bet it's super cute! Love the circle layout (go figure!)the colours are great.

Anonymous said...

I love the swimming on so classic and yummy LOL about imagine the E's that seems to be a letter I go thru to - gee cant think why hee hee

I love the way the arrow on the first LO draws you around the layout, awesome as always :) Tell Liam (sorry if I got it wrong) good luck with the nursery rhyme - I have my fingers crossed :)