Sunday, 4 May 2008

Catch up

For those who asked yes I did catch the mouse, within 20 minutes of setting the trap for it with a little midnight snack it was caught. Your FIL Hannah is right and I use peanut butter on the mouse traps all the time, they do seem to love it and its alot easier to get on than cheese, I buy peanut butter just for the mice,LOL.

It has been a busy weekend over at Scrapbook Essentials with celebrating National Scrapbooking Day, which was yesterday. So there have been a few challenges and and games going on over there.
Here are my layouts for the challenges that I have done so far
First challenge was to create a mothers day card or a gift for a female friend....but I will have to show this after mothers day as mum pops in here from time to time.
Third challenge was to do a layout using 75% of one manufacturer. I was going to use basic grey but then change to craftworks, so here is my layout.


And the Friday night challenge was to use whatever was on your scrapbooking desk, bummer I had just cleared mine earlier that day, so I just had my pens and rubons on the desk so this is my layout, another one for my wedding album.


Also I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the comments on Liams eyes. I read him all the positive comments andhe was so happy to hear and see his name,LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you caught the mouse! Can you believe I have never had to buy or set a mouse trap ... the last time I even remember seeing one was when I lived at home! So the peanut butter trick was news to me. I will definitely remember it if we ever do get a mouse ;-)

Great layouts for the SE NSD challenges, I have just commented on them in the gallery.

Anonymous said...

Good for you doing the challenges - the whole NSD came a week too early for me.

Anonymous said...

Greta layouts you have done for NSD. I particularly love what you did with the rainbow layout, very innovative.

Anonymous said...

You have done some stunning layouts for NSD - awesome!

Anonymous said...

Loving your layouts! Go you on getting some in for the NSD... I had the best of intentions :)
So glad that you got your mouse - there is nothing worse than knowing one is about but you don't know where... *shudder*