Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Just a couple of layouts

A double layout but still simple but I do love it. I got the latest Creating Keepsakes magazine the other day and there are 30 sketches in it, some that I see we have already done over at SE for challenges but I thought this one was really nice and like how it looks.

After looking at what great layouts the Design Team from SE came up with from this months kit I just had to scraplift this layout that Janine W(aka mummy moo) did, I loved how she had cut the vine out.

Any ideas on a title or nice verse to go with this would be great as I nothing has come to mind for me

7 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pics ... just delightful

Trace said...

What great photos of your boy on the swing - what a grin! Ummm can't help you on the title...

Anonymous said...

Well done on the sketch - Becky even said that she doesnt normally do sketches like that but it appeal to her - I see it caught your eye as well - awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the double layout - Liams grin is just so cute and love the all the pics of him. I really loved Janines layout as well and have just printed it off - I think it was the cutting out as well that did it for me.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't popped in for a while but YAY your boys they are doing so well and I love that smile !!!! No teeth and all :)

I love your layout OMG that photo is just PERFECT!!! Far out :) and I really love the swimming one too ...

Hey I just wanted to say feel free to email me anytime xox

Meg said...

Gorgeous layouts - love how you have cut the vine out - don;t know if I would have the patience so good on you!!!

Roo said...

Great pics. Wow on you cutting out that vine - looking good.