Tuesday, 25 March 2008

I popped into kindy this morning and told them what I had done with he house so far, I think they were expecting me to sand it back and then give a new coat of paint but how boring is that. So I have two rooms painted just got a bit of decorating in them to do. I have added better photos of the roof

Good to be back to school tomorrow, Liam has been home for 6 days now and Steven 5 so I think they are ready to get back into work again, and even if their not I am. Got a busy day tomorrow with an Autism support group meeting then shopping and then all the little jobs that take up time and make the day fly by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your work in progress is going to be so hard for you to part with - lol!!

Anonymous said...

hey the roof has come up really well....it lokos like a real corrugated roof

Anonymous said...

Just love what you are doing to the dolls house Alison - it looks awesome!

I hope that everyone is feeling lots better!