Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Beacuse the swimming was a school event there were lots of other teachers around to watch the kids that werent in the pool. Also on the two days that Liams class has weeking during the week they usually have another class swimming at the same time so Liams teacher gets in the pool with him and thew other teacher watches the kids that are not swimming as well as helping out with the swimming lesson. I had offered to go up during Liams swimming time to get in the pool wiht him so that he could get use to the water soonier rather than later, but I was told I would only make it worse for him. But I do think its great that she gets in the pool with him, but I also belive if his first experience wasnt as bad as it was that he would be alot better bout it all and be in the pool by himself.

No comments: