Saturday, 8 March 2008

Friday Night Challenge

Here is my take on the Friday night challenge this week. It was tricky having to use a photo of yourself, but its done and will be put into the book of me album I have started for some of the other challenges that I will be doing over on SE. So Firday night challenge was to use photo of your self and six single words that describe your life so far - but you are not allowed to elaborate or explain why you have chosen those words. My words are a bit hard to read they are:Meaningful, Emotional, Amazing, Challenging, Beautiful, Cherished

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Thats awesome - good on you. Have to put my thinking cap on for this one.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Great choice of words, too.

Trace said...

Cool layout Alison, love how you've placed the words around the circle and hee hee hee love that it's a circle!! And thanks for the RAK!