Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Whoo Hoot Wednesday

Well my big plus this week was getting the use of my brothers computer for a bit till he gets my one sorted. On Saturday my computer just died, I was so annoyed as i use my computer all the time not just for the Internet but i use word alot for journalling for scrapbooking. But yesterday my brother stopped of with his hard drive so that i could have computer access...YAY for lovely kind younger brothers.

The boys school had pet day on Saturday and both got a certificate for one of the work they did. Will post some pictures when i get my computer back.

I have been and read every ones blogs and wow there were a few to read after four days without reading them...but for some reason I cant post a comments on every ones blogs on this computer...so just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around and reading what you are all up.

With this great weather the boys and i have been walking home from school everyday, although while playing tag after school with some friends Steven fell over so was a bit upset but otherwise the boys get 10minutes to play before we walk home and they both seem happy with that. When we are organised(which at the moment isn't often) we walk in the mornings too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah for family members with spare hard drives!!!!! glad you are getting the exercise into your day...... well done boys on taking to the walking too

Anonymous said...

Where would we be without the computer!? I for one would be LOST!

Anonymous said...

Oooops ... that was me above.

Anonymous said...

Wondered where you were? Was about to send you an email but you wouldn't have got that anyway! LOL
Good on you with the walking - Aaron would love to do that or bike seeing as school is only a couple of minutes down the road but he has to go down a 70Km road and thats just not going to happen.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your computer dying - isn't it awful? But hooray for your brother coming to the rescue!
Well done to both of your boys on their certificates.

Anonymous said...

well done to Steven and Liam on thier certificates. Ugh at computers dying but whoo hoot at the younger brother having a hard drive you can use.

Sandra said...

Hi there

Visiting your blog via StampNScrap.

Very cool blog! Especially love the header photo. :)