Saturday, 11 October 2008

More bits and pieces

When I got out of the shower yesterday morning this is what the boys were up to, I'm not sure why but Steven is loving lying across the top of the sofa at the moment I'm sure he must think hes a cat,LOL.

I picked up my latest Creating Keepsakes September magazine yesterday and always I sit down at night while watching TV flipping through the pages looking for new inspiration. There are a few layouts I really liked and will have to scraplift at some stage and one that I did last night and this is my end result - I have since taken the star away as I decided I didn't really like it there.

A big thank you to the lovely Mrs Frizz...the boys checked the mail in the morning and just before lunch(its there addiction at the moment to keep checking the letterbox just in case the mail lady comes back to put stuff in our letterbox,LOL) anyway no mail then when I went out last night I noticed a bit of an envelope sticking out of the letter box, so I'm thinking the mail lady must have slept in,LOL...anyway this is what I got from Mrs Frizz so a huge thank you it was a very nice surprise.

So I have been rearranging my scrapbooking stuff again and sorting through getting rid of stuff when i came across one or two kaisercraft beyond the page items.....putting them together like this makes them look like a mini addiction on top of my scrapbooking addiction. But I'm sure its not just me who has this addiction.

When I saw the gingerbread men I fell in love with them and have got a few of them and I'm going to make(probably not this year but maybe for next Xmas)gift tags for my nieces and nephews and then every other year they can hang them on their Xmas tree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure does look like a bit of an addiction to me! LOL Haven't seen the gingerbread men - where are they from.

Love the double layout of the birthday.

Anonymous said...

Only "one or two" albums? Um, okay then!! ROFL :-) I always see those albums and think they are cute, but never buy them. Will have to remedy that before you snap them all up! Hehe.

Awesome RAK from Mrs Frizz!!

Love your double LO ... I was reading the same CK mag last night and know which layout you lifted. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

LOL - all those Kaiser albums!! they are great tho...
Loving the birthday layout - and the photos on it too, they are soooo neat!
Fantastic RAK for Mrs Frizz - didn't she do well you lucky girl! BTW - love the new photo of you and the boys up in the sidebar.