Thursday, 9 October 2008

Feeling Great......

..and even managed to get a bit of scrapbooking done. The first two pages are for a me album I'm doing for Steven. Love the cosmo cricket get happy papers, they are so bright and fun. I haven't got much done on it but managed to get the second page with the photos done last night once the boys were in bed sleeping.

I just love all his funny faces he makes...such a happy boy full of character and sooo much energy.

Okay so i got this idea from Hannah's blog and I thought it was really cool so I thought since Stevens teacher this year has been his best teacher yet(and it will be very sad if he doesn't have her again next year)I would make her a survival kit. So this is what i have come up with so far. This box was from a breakfast set I got form the warehouse and i have just covered with paper and then put a coat of modge podge on it. Very simple but i really like the colours and end results.

this is on the inside of the lid......love this quote, used it in a mini album i made for Stevens kindy teacher when he left kindy

Well it was nice to see the sun out today although it was still cold and windy. Would have been good to get washing dried though but i couldnt be bothered have had so much washing this week i wanted a day off from it. Right im off to see if i can get motivated to get some more scrapbooking done, have a great evening all and keep warm....it seems to be cold tonight even though with each night we are getting closer to summer but it doesnt seem to be warming up any.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the survival kit idea..... and well done on the BOM pages.....

Anonymous said...

Your survival kit looks great!! I know those boxes you used, I got my friend one of those sets for her b'day and thought it would be a cool box to alter!
I was thinking of doing another survival kit for Ethan's Year 2 teacher, but apparently his Year 1 teacher showed every staff member in the whole school her box last year, so I can't really copy the same thing!! LOL. Will have to look for another equally fun idea :-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic to hear you're feeling better.I copied Hannahs survival kit for Mitchells teacher last year ... it went down super!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are feeling better now. You are getting super organised already with gifts - its the best time to make a start on them. Love Steven BOM book - haven't seen those papers IRL but they look great.